• Last month, after seeing a Defunctland episode about an infamous Dark Ride based on The Wiggles, I started making comparisons between them and the Chipmunks, and, considering that there are currently 4 Wiggles each, and 3 Chipmunks each, I instinctively imagined Torchu212's OC Beckett being "The Fourth Chipette", but with only four Chipettes and three Chipmunks, my OCD-esque attention to detail wanted me to make a fourth male Chipmunk.

So, after nearly seven years of being a Chipmunks fan... I'm finally making my own Chipmunk OC.

His name is Marc Hanson, and while the canon Chipmunks are what I would call "Bagdasarianized" versions of California chipmunks, Marc is a Bagdasarianized version of an Ezo chipmunk, a species found in nearby areas of Russia... and the modern-day Hokkaido Island of Japan, which is where he will come from.

After losing his mother to a predator as a baby, he spent much of his life undercover in the large Hokkaido city of Sapporo, taking in all of the Japanese culture that takes place there. In fact, it would be Marc who would ultimately introduce the Chipmunks the most to Japanese culture after being a fan himself.

Then, he accidentally immigrated to southern California as a plane stowaway in the luggage compartment, and eventually met Alvin while crying about how much of a terrible life he had. Alvin would take Marc in and introduce his brothers to him. The two would eventually bond through their understanding of each other and become best friends.

Say what you want about who's older in canon, whether it's Alvin or Simon, but Marc will be the oldest Chipmunk, at the age of 17; just one year away from true adulthood. And while Alvin is the Brash one (or the self-proclaimed "Awesome" one), Simon is the Smart one, and Theodore is the Cute one, Marc will be the Thoughtful one, being able to understand others’ feelings & emotions, and regularly thinking about their purpose in life. Marc is very easy to sympathize with due to his tragic past, and in return, he finds it easy to sympathize with others, especially Alvin. However, he still finds it very difficult to sympathize with himself. And despite him being easy to feel sorry for, there are still a few characters who can resist that feeling, with the biggest regular example being Miss Smith.

Even then, he believes that no living creature is truly bad enough to be tossed away, especially for dead. Because of his thoughtfulness, he believes that everyone deserves a chance at life for one reason or another.

Even though the Chipettes live on their own (with the exception of having Smother Mother Miss Miller as their adoptive parent) in their treehouse, and Beckett having a free-range parent, Marc will have to live with the same parent as the other chipmunks, Dave.

Marc is the Chipmunk Dave had the most reluctant feelings towards at first, because he never felt The Chipmunks should have a fourth member. He considered three members enough, especially considering that he saw them as family, and Marc as nothing more than a stranger. Still, after learning that they both have dark childhoods, Dave does eventually bond with Marc through his sympathy.

Some of his main instruments while performing with The Chipmunks will be the piano, the acoustic guitar, the koto, and the occasional loud tapping from the metal soles of his shoes.

So, without any further words, here is what Marc will look like:

• Since first making my Marc model, a lot has changed, and I was heavily encouraged to fix up all of my 3D AATC Fan models, and that means touching up my Marc model in much the same way.

So, here's an updated image of what Marc looks like, and this will be FINAL.

Also embedded alongside it is something I came up with more recently, where I figured out what Marc would wear as his pajamas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!