Who controls your personal information?
Your personal information which you provided is controlled by alvinnn.net
You can contact [email protected] for any inquiries.
What kinds of information do we collect from you?
The amount and type of information we gather depends upon your use of the website and, in some cases, what type of information you choose to disclose. We may collect the following information from you:
- Information Provided by You to alvinnn.net
When you sign up for an alvinnn.net account, or in order for you to use certain aspects of the website, you will be asked to provide alvinnn.net with certain personal information about yourself, such as your e-mail address, your business name, and other business information, and your website URLs.
- Information About Your Device and Internet Connection
When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser (such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome), Internet service provider (such as Comcast or Cox), and device (such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device you use, and the location of your device.
- Payment Information
All payments are processed by third-party vendors, such as Stripe. If you make any payment to alvinnn.net, we may send to these third-party vendors information related to the financial transaction, such as your credit or debit card information and billing address. alvinnn.net does not store or otherwise retain any credit or debit card information.
- Information Provided by Third-Parties
We receive information about you and your activities on and off alvinnn.net from third-party partners, such as partners who provide us with analytics regarding the Website. These third parties may place Cookies on your machine, use web beacons, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
- For Verification
- For Analytics and Performance
- For Security
You can learn more about how to delete or control Cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we've gathered from you, including through Cookies, for the following purposes:
- To Improve and Secure the Website
- To Customize Your Website Experience
alvinnn.net uses information gathered from you to customize your experience on the Website according to your interests and preferences. For example, we may use a Cookie to identify if a sidebar should be displayed as "open" or "closed."
- To Communicate with You
When you register with the Website, you consent to receive periodic email communications regarding alvinnn.net, including promotional emails for new products and services, promotions, and other offers. alvinnn.net uses the email address you provide to send these communications to you. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is conveniently located at the bottom of each email, but we will still send you any necessary, non-promotional emails about your account or updates to our policies and terms. We also use your contact information to respond to you when you contact us.
Who do we share information with?
alvinnn.net Website and related services facilitate participation in online forums with other users. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
- Information Shared with Related Companies
We may share information collected about you within the Woltlab family of websites and companies.
In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, alvinnn.net reserves the right to transfer all user information to a successor company.
- Information Shared with Third-Party Partners
- Analytics services;
- Mobile application providers that make the alvinnn.net forum available for viewing through mobile apps;
- Data and Website security providers;
- Payment processors, accounting services, and shopping cart providers;
- Live chat and customer service providers;
- Email delivery providers;
- Notification service providers that help deliver relevant notifications to your devices;
- Providers that you have opted-in to receive services from; and
- Service providers that may allow us to update and enhance our services.
- Information Shared to Comply with the Law and Legal Process
alvinnn.net may disclose your information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order, or when alvinnn.net, in its sole discretion, believes that disclosure is necessary to report, address or prevent fraud or other illegal activity or misconduct, or to protect the property or rights of alvinnn.net, third-parties or the public at large.
How do we secure your information?
alvinnn.net has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information. Among other things, we:
- Host our servers with in secure data center facilities;
- Use the services of Cloudflare to block DDoS attacks, bots, malicious traffic, and secure our login systems with HTTPS/SSL;
- Store passwords in a secure format, not plain text;
- Use firewalls and a secure VPN to provide further security to our systems; and
- Maintain a thorough Cyber Security Response Plan.
How can you manage information we've collected from you?
You can manage the information you share by logging into your account. You can download a copy of your forum account data by contacting the administrator.
How do we protect the privacy of children?
Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. alvinnnn.net does not currently respond to DNT requests.
What about third-party websites?
How can you contact us?