Alvin and Simon Argue

  • THEODORE: It'll be okay, Alvin.

    ALVIN: (upset) It'll be okay? Dave's fighting for his life and you think it'll be okay?

    SIMON: Theodore is simply trying to comfort you.

    ALVIN: Comfort's not what I need right now. I need to stop him, by any means necessary.

    THEODORE: Wait, you don't mean...?

    ALVIN: (firmly) The Master Emerald.

    SIMON: (sternly) The Emerald must never be wielded for vengeance. Not ever. We swore a sacred oath.

    ALVIN: Don’t talk to me about oaths! Not now!

    THEODORE: But you told Dave using the Emerald wasn’t the right choice!

    ALVIN: Well now it’s the ONLY choice! And if neither of you have the guts to help me, then I’ll do it alone!

    THEODORE: (reasoning) But I thought the three of us were a team. I thought that’s what made us special! 🥺

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!