Hi, I'm Granditamias

• I have known about Alvin and The Chipmunks for as long as I can remember. But it wasn't until Road Chip and the CGI series were coming out that I started to study the history of the franchise in-depth. On January 22, 2017, I mustered the courage to become a member of the online fanbase when I joined the original version of this site. I quickly became friends with many of the site's most active members and became an editor for Munkapedia soon after. During my time on the forum I enjoyed discussing new episodes of the CGI series, participating in fan artwork and fan story games, and writing about my thoughts and theories about various aspects throughout the history of the Alvin and The Chipmunk's franchise. I have also lent my expertise of natural science, particularly animals, to come up with explanations to the biology of the chipmunks and other moments in the shows and films.

My first year on the forum took place during a very important period my life. It was during my senior year in high school and I remember for the first few months constantly checking my phone and making posts on the forum during downtime between classes. By the time graduation came around, discussing it with my friends from the forum helped me become more confident in how I was going to move on with my life. During my first semester of community college, my friends continued to provide an outlet to have fun talking about Alvin and The Chipmunks and give me advice on life. The forum slowly became less active over the next few years and got taken down around June 2020. And while I don't regularly edit Munkapedia anymore. I still keep in touch with many of my forum friends.

In 2019, I had started my own YouTube channel with an ongoing series called Alvin and The Chipmunks: Elaborations, where I discuss various aspects of the franchise like events from the cartoons, merchandise, wider multi-media , and my own thoughts on the quality of the characters and stories. Although I have since branched out to talk about other things, Alvin and The Chipmunks has remained the primary focus of the channel.

In addition to the YouTube channel, these days I am active on twitter and discord, and have even been writing my own fanfiction series set in the world of the CGI series. It's an honor to be here on this revived forum, and I am happy to bring my experience to make discussion here all the more engaging. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!