Please excuse my inactivity :(

• Official Post

Hello there.

So, the thing is that I have my final exams this month and I always like to stop using social media, YouTube, etc, as long as my exams are in progress. It seems a bit excessive, but not allowing myself to use them during my exams even when I'm free helps me not get distracted later when I'm studying too. (Because I have a tendency to get distracted a lot while I study) Basically, I just remove social media, etc, altogether from my daily routine. It's a thing I'm used to, so therefore I will disappear from Discord and Twitter. (but might check strictly ONLY DMs on one specific day of the week) I'll be completely free after the 28th of this month.

I will still be moderating this forum because, as an admin, I'm responsible for doing so, but I won't be replying to threads, etc. (Except moderation threads/messages)

I know the forum is still in its early days, and the reason why I was kinda inactive a couple of weeks before too (e.g. I wanted to read Granditamias' fanfic and listen to AnUnexpectedFan's audio special and reply to their threads) was also because I was busy with the final days of high school. This is my last year in high school (considering "high school" ends at 12th grade)

I had also other ideas/plans in mind to help the forum grow but I wasn't able to carry them out due to the same reason. But the presence of you guys does help the forum gain some activity and I appreciate all of you guys who are currently a part of the forum in its early days.

Thanks.

— Optimistic Alvin.

• Official Post

Good luck with exams buddy. And don't worry, you still have your fellow members of Forum Staff Team here so it won't be without supervision.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!