♪♫.ılılıll????? ??!llılılı.♫♪

• Hey there! Name's Lauren (but some of my friends call me Ren for short). I got into enjoying Alvin and the Chipmunks at the age of 7 when the first live-action movie had been released. I joined the fandom back in 2012 when I was 12. I started my first YouTube channel back then around that time as well in late December. About 3 days after Christmas so the 28th. I have been photo editing AATC characters for the longest time since then as well and possibly a bit before I even joined the fandom ngl. How I found out about the fandom itself, was through watching chipmunk OC YouTube videos as well as other fan-made content. Anyways, I have always been a creative person when it comes to Alvin and the Chipmunks as a young child all the way to today. To be honest, Alvin and the Chipmunks is what also got me into the furry fandom as well. Anyways, I am still a YouTuber to this day but on my current channel and not my old cringey one. I actually had 2 old awful channels actually. Wish I could go back and delete 'em but unfortunately I no longer have the passwords to the accounts. So big oof. lol

But I will say this...I've come a long way since then and I'm a much better photo editor and video editor of chipmunk OCs as well as starting to become a better artist (like digitally drawing things from scratch) as well. I also enjoy audio editing too. Pretty fun to play around with stuff like that. I also sing and make song covers on my YouTube as well. Honestly, my current YouTube channel has all types of videos and not just chipmunk ones. Well, there's mostly chipmunk videos but not all of them are the same thing if that makes sense. Anyways, that's really about it for my introduction. It's nice to meet you all (even though some of you I already know). Feel free to message me on here if you feel like it.

~YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON THESE SOCIALS DOWN BELOW IF YOU WANT TO MESSAGE OR FOLLOW/FRIEND ME ON THOSE SITES~

Discord:
    MoshPossRen#9719
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoshPossRen

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/x.itsren/

• Hi there, And welcome to the forum.

I see you've been a fan since 7. That's pretty cool! I don't think I've heard of anyone else who has been a fan of AaTC as long as you.

Yeah. AATC is my childhood. I didn't even know there was a fandom until I was about 9 or 10 years old. Then I joined the fandom at like 12. lol It's like ever since yesterday my mom, me, and one of my childhood best friends went to go and see the first movie in 2007 of the live-action films. Good times. :3

• Yeah. AATC is my childhood. I didn't even know there was a fandom until I was about 9 or 10 years old. Then I joined the fandom at like 12. lol It's like ever since yesterday my mom, me, and one of my childhood best friends went to go and see the first movie in 2007 of the live-action films. Good times. :3

Then hopefully you will enjoy this forum. It surely needs such a passionate fans like you to grow ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!